Trading Up vs. Trading In
Getting tired of your old car? Let’s go over why now could be a great time to trade up and the benefits of using your current vehicle as a trade-in.
Why Trade Up?
- More Advanced Features: Even if your car isn’t that old, it could be lacking some features newer cars have. This may include a touchscreen for the infotainment system or power-adjustable seats.
- More Space: Does your car not meet your space requirements any longer? If your family has grown, you may have found that a sedan or small SUV just doesn’t accommodate everyone like it used to.
- Better Fuel Economy: If you’re tired of constantly having to fill up, a newer car is for you. Gas mileage has improved a lot in regular cars. You may also want to consider a hybrid or even an electric vehicle.
Why Trade In?
- Save Money: You may be driving around in a car right now that’s worth a lot more than you know. When you trade it in, you can use its value to cut the sale price.
- Save Room: If your next car will replace your current one, why keep the old vehicle around? It will just end up taking up valuable space.
- Save Time: Selling your car yourself may be a good option, but it can take a while. Plus, there is no guarantee that you will even find someone to give you a fair price.
If you’re ready to trade up with your trade-in, come down to Ole Ben Franklin Motors Alcoa. We’ll show you any of the new or pre-owned models we have in stock. We can also send a car out to your home for a remote test drive.